Betfred Promo Code 2023
Betfred appeals to all sports lovers but it’s a company with a real passion and dedication to big time football and they’re certainly not ashamed of it. Betfred act as current sponsors of many competitions including the Scottish League Cup.
Betfred promo codes available today
- Betfred - SportGet £40 in bonuses when you stake £10 ClaimNew 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org
- Betfred - GamesStake £10 get 100 free spinsClaimNew customers only. Register with code GAMES100. Deposit and stake £10 or more, within 7 days, on Slots at Betfred Games to receive 100 Free Spins on selected titles. Free Spins credited within 48 hours. Free Spins are valid for 7 days. E-Wallet & Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
- Betfred - LottoStake £5 get £10 in free betsPlus 5 free scratch cardsClaimNew Customers Only. Deposit and stake £5 on Lotto within 14 days of registration. First bet must be placed on Lotto. Free Bets and Free Scratchcards credited within 24 hours. Free Bets not included in any returns and expire after 7 days. Free Scratchcards can only be used on Ted and expires 7 days after crediting. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Betfred - Live CasinoStake £10 get 20 golden chipsClaimNew customers only. Register with code LIVE10a. £10 min transfer with code LIVE10a and £10 min stake on Table Games at Betfred Live Casino within 14 days of registration. Minimum 5 game rounds, 65%+ Coverage Roulette bets excluded. Max bonus 20 Golden Chips worth 50p each and can be used on Betfred Live Blackjack and Roulette Tables only. Golden Chip value not returned with winnings. Must be claimed within 3 days of qualifying. 7-day expiry. Game and staking restrictions apply. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
- Betfred - BingoStake £10, get £40 in bonusesPlus 50 free spinsClaimNew customers only. Register with promo code BINGO90. Minimum deposit and stake £10 on Bingo Tickets to qualify. 2x wagering on £20 Bingo Bonus and 20x wagering on £20 Slots Bonus. Game restrictions apply. 14-day expiry. Bonus Balance is used prior to Cash Balance. 50 Free Spins on Starburst credited within 24 hours of qualification. Free Spins expiry after 7 days. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
- Betfred - CasinoStake £10 get 100 free spinsClaimNew customers only. 18+. Promo code CASINO100. £10 min transfer and stake on Slots at Betfred Casino within 7 days of registration. Minimum 5 game rounds. Game restrictions apply. Max 100 Free Spins. 50 Free Spins on Lucky Emeralds or Blue Wizard followed by 50 Free Spins on selected games within 48 hours. £0.10 per spin. Free Spins must be accepted within 3 days. 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org
Have a look around their site and you’ll find it overflowing with interesting markets on the beautiful game as well as competitive prices on the most popular bets. To make your first few steps easier to take there’s a cracking Betfred promo code that’ll help get you in the winning habit.
Our expert bookmaker review gives you an in-depth look at what’s going on at Betfred towers…..
Our guide to using the Betfred promo codes
1. Press “Get Started” below or you can select one of the promotion codes in the table above.
2. Enter the correct promo code when signing up.
3. Place a deposit that meets the terms & conditions for the promo code.
4. The bonus will be credited to your account within 24 hours.
Betting markets you can expect to find at Betfred
We’ll always look for the positives when writing our bookmaker reviews and we cover the biggest and best names in the market, but it must be said that Betfred just don’t have the level of coverage you’ll see at some other firms. Now, that can be seen as either a positive or a negative. Some online bookies do it all, from football and horse racing to politics and reality TV meaning you’ll never be short of something to bet on, no matter the day or time.
When using your Betfred bonus code however you’ll see they prefer to trim things down to the traditional, more popular markets. Now, 90% of punters won’t notice the difference and will find the football, horse racing, tennis, boxing or rugby markets they are after but those who are a bit choosier and like to cast their net wider to play the system and turn a monthly profit may be left feeling a tad let-down.
If we were to compare betting firms to mobile phones, Betfred would come up as the old Nokia 3210. A classic that lets you do what you want to do without showing off. Bet on markets from England or Ireland and you’ll be fine. Fancy a punt on the lesser known football leagues of Europe or the under-20 internationals and you’re best looking elsewhere.
Betfred may be lacking in options compared to the big boys but they more than hold their own in terms of prices and offering value on the sports they do cover and it could be a shrewd business model. Punting on the winner of Strictly Come Dancing is a great option to have but we’d all much rather get a better price on the live Premier League fixture, Gold Cup ante-post or the weekend’s big fight.
The reason they can afford to offer better prices is they run off a slightly lower profit margin. That could result in more money in your pocket, so let’s not be too quick to write them off.
Live streaming and in-play betting.
We may be running the risk of repeating ourselves here but the same applies to the Betfred live streaming and in-play services and those with an expert eye will pick-up on this quickly. A healthy live betting offering is among the first things we look for when reviewing a bookie as it’s always a great indication of how ambitious and forward-thinking they are.
Betfred do the basics right but there’s no getting away from the fact the game is changing with as many markets available and bets placed after the match, race, fight, game has started than before the off. In-play betting ties in with live sport perfectly and it’s now all about following the action and predicting what’s going to happen next.
Taking football as an example you can place your pre-match bets no problem using your Betfred promo code but then settle down to watch the game and your options are limited. If a particular player has gone close on a few occasions, you’ll want to jump online and back him in-running to score the next goal. Maybe you were expecting a nervy game with not too many goals but both managers have decided to have a go and, after watching the first five minutes, you now fancy both teams to score. It would then be simply a case of going back in and placing another bet on the match.
A healthy in-play service works for both parties. It keeps punters involved and allows them to bet again if their wager goes down early and it allows them to back their opinions at any time during play. From the other side of the counter it’s great for bookies as it enhances the number of bets placed on any match. Instead of the usual punts before kick-off there’s now bets coming in until the final whistle. You can bet live at Betfred, there’s just not the coverage you’ll find elsewhere.
What did come as a bit of a shock when taking an in-depth look at Betfred was their live streaming service was in a great place despite in-play markets being thin on the ground. Flick through their schedule and you’ll find some of Europe’s best-known football leagues, including the German Bundesliga and French Ligue 1, as well as top-level horse racing and greyhounds.
This means you can place a pre-match bet on the fixture and watch the drama unfold on your desktop, taking away the need to check a results
service to find out how you got on. If you’re having a bet you should be able to watch it live and Befred appear to be up-to-speed on this one, matching the big boys stride-for-stride.
A word of warning when taking advantage of the Betfred promo code to place your first bet and watch live streaming however – it’s currently only available on desktop, not mobile devices. We’re going to be harsh on them here and say that’s just not good enough. Online betting and technology work together and you must ensure your bookie of choice is giving you the best deal.
Betfred mobile app
That takes us nicely to the Betfred mobile app and again we’re taking no prisoners here. There’s no longer an excuse for letting things slip on this front as an increasing number of players and using their mobile to place bets. The reason for that is they can do it anywhere and if you feel the urge to place your bets at work, waiting for a bus or while shopping you can do just that. Traders appreciate we want things now and they’re also aware that, given time to think things through, you could change your mind by the time you get home to use a desktop computer.
So, how does the Betfred mobile app rate in the market? Very well, surprisingly. Download to Apple and Android, use the Betfred promo code and you’ll see for yourself. It’s a very good representation of the full-site with the lay-out of markets simple and easy to use. It’s also quick, seamless and allows you to do the basics without fuss. Getting a bet on quickly is the number one priority for mobile backers.
Navigation is amongst the best we’ve seen with punters able to flick between sports at the touch of a button while there’s no drama when logging in either. The app allows users to set-up Touch ID meaning you can get into your account using your fingerprint. That makes it secure as well as quick.
Banking options at Betfred
Moving money in and out of your account is important when using online betting. If you fancy a punt it’s vital you are able to deposit and get access to your funds instantly and if you’ve had a nice winner and fancy collecting your profit, then that must be as quick and easy to do. Thankfully, Betfred have you covered on both fronts.
The major names in the betting industry and always improving their banking methods, adding more and more ways to manage your cash, from credit and debit transfers to ewallets such as Paypal and Skrill. What’s great about topping up with Betfred however is they operate a minimum £5 payment when most of the competition only allow £10 minimum deposits. That means you can have a quick interest on the next race going off for modest stakes.
Some of the other banking options available are bank wire, cheque and Ukash. Transfer times vary but most allow you instant access to your betting funds with 3-5 days the standard for the money to show in your bank account when using a credit/debit card.
Customer Service team at Betfred
It’s unlikely you’ll require assistance when using your Betfred promo code but there are a number of ways to get in contact with the customer services team if you have a problem or query. We’ve not been slow in putting the online bookie down on their short-comings so it’s only fair we give them full credit for the excellent job they do here.
Betfred run a 24/7 customer care service and that leaves many of the competition trailing. We think it’s exactly the right thing to do too, we’re always shocked to see some firms take bets 24/7 but run opening times on their helplines.
You can contact the team through telephone, email or by post or there’s the live chat, FAQs section and social media fields. Most companies are quick to help when you get in touch through social media with the world watching and there’s always much less of a waiting time. The FAQs site is easy to get around with all manner of questions and answers laid out in convenient categories.
Betfred do a lot of things well without being excellent. There’s no showing off here – they take bets on the most-popular markets and they are there to help if and when you need them. They may lack a few of the more obscure punts compared to the competition but they do quote great prices, often market best, have a strong mobile app that allows betting on the go and their customer services team is amongst the best we’ve found.
A few things we found need improving was the lack of betting markets with only the traditional covered, but it does the job for most. The lack of streaming on mobile phones is unforgivable however and must be addressed ASAP. Take advantage of the great Betfred promo code.
Do I need to be logged in to watch a live stream?
Yes, you need to be logged into your Betfred account to be able to watch a live stream.
Can I create an account with Betfred mobile?
Yes, Mobile Casino and Online Casino share the same wallet and bonuses. You will be able to accept bonuses and complete wagering requirements on mobile.
How do I use cash out?
The CashOut facility is accessed via the CashOut Statement page. The bets available to CashOut at that time will be displayed along with a CashOut amount by each bet. The CashOut amounts displayed in the CashOut Statement page do not update automatically. To update the CashOut amounts, you should refresh the page. Note that after refreshing the page, you may not refresh again for a further 10 seconds.
To CashOut a bet, press the CashOut amount alongside the bet, and a confirmation screen will be displayed with a CashOut amount offered. There are two options available to you. You can either choose to Take the CashOut offer or Cancel. If you choose to take the offer, the CashOut request will be subject to a 7-second delay if any of your selections involved in your bet are currently in-play. Provided that none of the markets involved are suspended during that time, a message will appear on the screen to confirm that the CashOut was successful.
How do I cancel a bet?
It states in our rules that all bets are final once placed and customers are responsible for all bets placed. In the interest of customer service, however, if the team at Betfred are contacted well before the start of the event then they will make every effort to rectify any mistakes where possible.
What do I need to provide if an operator asks to verify my identity?
You may be asked to show or give a copy of photographic ID, such as a valid passport, driving licence, Government issued ID card or Full Birth Certificate and/or confirmation of your home address (for example, utility bill, bank/credit card statement, council tax statement), all of which must be dated within the last 90 days.